Friday, February 22, 2013

Carpe Diem #128, Castle



Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Today we share haiku on 'Castle'. I think I will see very different haiku for this prompt, because there are so much different meanings for Castle. The first thing that came in mind when I was preparing this episode was a quote "my home is my castle" and I thought of Castle, the TV-series. So I am looking forward to your posts.


I am rich
my home is my castle
the world my garden

hidden in the mountains
the ivory tower of an anchoret
a cave


Not a strong set, but I liked writing them. This prompt will stay on 'till February 24th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our new episode, Forsythia, later on today around 10.00 PM (CET)




8 comments:

  1. I love this prompt.. And also I got to think about my home as a castle... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ''the world is my garden'' lovely thought. Like that very much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like these two, also especially the line about the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is always something quite magical about a castle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my home is my castle -- that's very lovely
    i love the sense of gratitude, happiness and contentment mirrored by your haiku

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have liked to add a picture of Sintra, but the picture isn't digitalized. And I didn't find pictures of Burg Eltz, a nice castle near the river Mosel. Nevertheless, the prompt was nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love castles so this was a fun one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are homes near by here that we call castles in the air built high up on stone ledges with beautiful views...or on the oceans edge. A fun prompt.
    Peace,
    Siggi

    ReplyDelete