Monday, August 26, 2013

Carpe Diem #282, Secrets of Life


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

This Carpe Diem month, full of wonderful music, is almost ending, four (4) days are left of this month and then we will enter a new month of Carpe Diem, with wonderful prompts for autumn and another featured 'modern' haiku-poet.
Today I share Secrets of Life with you, but what (without the music or a music-video) are the Secrets of Life? The secret of life is the live-giving energy of Mother Earth and the creating energy of the Creator, but secrets of life can also be something you have experienced and haven't told to someone ever.



Video made by Vips2466

An awesome video with wonderful nature and wonderful music intwined with eachother in great symphony and in praise of the Secrets of Life ...

inbetween leaves
hiding for the eyes of humans
young towhee birds


I hide my tears
behind the Holy Scripture
my brother died (*)

(*) in loving memory of my brother who died in 1995


"granddad come look!"
my grandson beckons me closer
"a homeless snail"

Credits: "a homeless snail"

Also a secret of life? Why does a snail has a shell and a "homeless snail" not ... My grandson had the answer. Would you want to know it? Well ... he said: "he hasn't paid his rent, that's why that snail has no house." How simple ... what a secret of life ... really I enjoy all the child's thoughts about something like 'a homeless snail'.

This prompt will stay on 'till August 28th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our last Carpe Diem Special by Kikaku later on today around 7.00 PM (CET). !! Secrets of Life is open for your submissions at 7.00 PM (CET) !!



4 comments:

  1. Oh! Beautiful and heart-felt haiku, Kristjaan.
    You write with soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too...I can hear the child saying that.

    ReplyDelete