Friday, October 7, 2016

Carpe Diem Imagination with Paul Militaru #2 "gentle scent of lavender"


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

It's my pleasure to present to you our new episode of Carpe Diem Imagination with Paul Militaru. Paul has granted me permission to use his awesome photos this month to inspire you and I hope that I have chosen another nice photo by Paul Militaru (URL: https://photopaulm.com)

I have chosen a beautiful photo titled "gentle scent of lavender" and I think it will inspire you all to create a wonderful haiku, tanka or other Japanese poetry form. If you use the photo by Paul Militaru in your post please give him the credits he deserves and point your visitors to his website as found above.

gentle scent of lavender
And here is my response inspired on this beautiful photo. This time I have tried to create a tanka:

lavender field
their perfume overwhelms me
pleasant dreams
a lavender stuffed pillow
Ah! that perfume

© Chèvrefeuille

Or what do you think of this haiku, chosen from my archives:

lavender flowers -
bumblebees collecting honey
in the backyard

© Chèvrefeuille

And I have given it a try to create another tanka right at the moment as I am preparing this episode:

her pillow
the sweet perfume of lavender
arouses my senses
morning glory grows
embraces the warmth of the sun


© Chèvrefeuille

Well ... I hope you did like this Imagination with Paul Militaru episode and that Paul's photo is inspiring you.

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until October 12th at noon (CET). I will (try to) publish our new episode, 3D printer, later on. For now ... have fun!


3 comments:

  1. Ah, your two tanka and haiku are beautiful. Gentle, loving, sensuous, love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm, so many layers in the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carpe Diem Challenge Imagination With Paul Militaru # 2 Lavender:

    under hot sun
    fields of English lavender
    sprawl across Spain

    ReplyDelete