- !!! NEW !!! Carpe Diem June 2017 Tibet, a magical ...
- Carpe Diem Tan Renga Challenge Month 2017 Chained Together 2
- Preview E-Book "In The Way Of Basho"
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem Lecture 2
- Carpe Diem Lecture 3
- Prompt Suggestions
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Carpe Diem Tan Renga Challenge 2017 #3 pink Sakura blush
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
Maybe you remember our "runner-up" of our Cherry Blossom kukai, Kim Russell. And maybe you have voted for her haiku. Later today I will publish a special Tokubetsudesu-episode written by Kim and for our regular prompt I love to challenge you to create a Tan Renga with her winning haiku as the "hokku".
pink sakura blush
spring’s kimono falls to earth
silk snatched by a breeze
© Kim Russell
Well a very nice haiku I would say and a nice challenge to make it into a Tan Renga by adding your second stanza of two line associated on scenes in the haiku by Kim.
This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until May 7th at noon (CET). Have fun!