- Carpe Diem April 2018 Kamishibai month, Go and Tell Your Story
- Carpe Diem's Renga Party 1 "In The Twilight
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Carpe Diem Tan Renga Challenge 2017 #3 pink Sakura blush
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
Maybe you remember our "runner-up" of our Cherry Blossom kukai, Kim Russell. And maybe you have voted for her haiku. Later today I will publish a special Tokubetsudesu-episode written by Kim and for our regular prompt I love to challenge you to create a Tan Renga with her winning haiku as the "hokku".
pink sakura blush
spring’s kimono falls to earth
silk snatched by a breeze
© Kim Russell
Well a very nice haiku I would say and a nice challenge to make it into a Tan Renga by adding your second stanza of two line associated on scenes in the haiku by Kim.
This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until May 7th at noon (CET). Have fun!