Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Carpe Diem Tan Renga Challenge Month 2017 #7 two sets of footprints (Hamish Managua Gunn)


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at this new episode of our Tan Renga Challenge. Yesterday we had a classical haiku poet and today I love to challenge you to create a Tan Renga with the following haiku by Hamish Managua Gunn:

two sets of footprints
in freshly fallen snow
one pair from Kyoto

© Hamish Managua Gunn



I believe this haiku came from his E-book Shinrin-Yoku in which Hamish gathered several of his kikobun.
By the way: Shinrin-Yoku you can download for free in our CDHK Library.
Footprints In The Snow (Image found on Pinterest)
 
This episode of our TRC is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will run until May 14th at noon (CET). Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I've just got back from a few days away, so I missed Mr Linky. here's my link: https://writinginnorthnorfolk.com/2017/05/15/footprints-in-snow-may-tan-renga/

    ReplyDelete