Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Carpe Diem #1247 Abstract Painting (the logo)


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at the last episode of this modern art month here at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai, the place to be if you like to write and share Japanese poetry. It was a marvelous journey along all different kinds of modern art and I have read really wonderful Japanese poetry. This month was great and after this month you also know a little bit more about my hometown, Lelystad The Netherlands.
In my hometown we have a lot of beautiful art works all around the city, in almost every park you can find art. That art is not only modern, but also more "normal" for example the following:

This beautiful sculpture of a horse rider was a gift from our friends in Dimitrov (Russia) and it stands in a park just around the corner of the local hospital were I work.

Horse rider (Vladimir Soerovtsev)
And this is just one of the many art pieces in my hometown, but that's not our theme for this last episode. This last episode I just leave you with the painting that's on the background of our Kai, the logo of this month, an abstract painting. Just look at it, take it in, become one with it and become inspired.

Abstract Painting Oil on Canvas
tunnel of love
embraced by the dragon
to keep safe


© Chèvrefeuille

Well ... I hope you did like this month and I hope to inspire you next month with only beautiful images, because next month we will have a whole month full of Imagination ... because "one image says more than thousand words" and we don't even have to use that many words ...

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until September 6th at noon (CET). I hope to publish our new "weekend-meditation" later on. For now ... have fun!


1 comment:

  1. I tried writing for this post last night but nothing came until today :S
    https://sue-blake.com/2017/09/06/joined-in-the-mist/

    ReplyDelete