Monday, August 7, 2017

Carpe Diem Extra August 7th 2017 sneak preview October 2017


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

As you (maybe know) next October we will celebrate our 5th anniversary and I hope to create a wonderful month a real festive month of course. So I love to give you all an update on the preparations of this anniversary month.
I started this haiku community back in October 2012 and I enjoyed the challenge. First I thought maybe a few months, maybe a year, but I never could have dreamed that CDHK would be alive and kicking five years after the start.
Today I was on a memory tour and read several of the posts I wrote in the past years and I ran into wonderful posts which are ripe to be reproduced another time. So our festive month will be a trip along memory lane and of course a few other surprises.

Namasté,

Chèvrefeuille, your host

4 comments:

  1. 5 years already? Na zdrowie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 5 years! [applauding]. And thanks for all the fun, insight and inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a joy to make CDHK, but all credits are going to all the wonderful participants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea - looking forward to your posts

    ReplyDelete