Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Carpe Diem #1250 Autumn Colors


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Isn't it amazing? This is our 1250th regular CDHK prompt. I never had dreamed that it would be this big, but I enjoy it a lot and I hope you all enjoy CDHK. This month I challenge you all to create haiku, tanka or other Japanese poetry form inspired on an image. As we say "An image says more than 1000 words", and that's so true. Haiku is like an image, but with a lesser count of words ...
This month we are exploring the limits of our imagination.
As I look at the posts responses of the last two days I am glad that I created this month. It's really awesome to see how much differences I read in all of your poems inspired on the images I have shared. Isn't that a wonder? One image triggers so much different ideas and scenes ... awesome.

Today I have another beautiful image from Tumblr, this time I know who was the photographer of it. Today I love to ask you to create haiku, tanka or other Japanese poetry form inspired on a photo by Kyle Bonallo, a great photographer. I love visiting his Tumblr that has his name Kyle Bonallo, visit him HERE.

On the Northern Hemisphere we are running towards autumn, my favorite season, I love how Mother Earth is changing into an ocean of colors, and that fresh smell of autumn ... wonderful.

Autumn Colors by Kyle Bonallo
hidden
between
colors

© Chèvrefeuille (experimental haiku)

Look at this photo ... become one with it, experience it ... this is Autumn.

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until September 12th at noon (CET). I will try to publish our new CD Imagination later on. You can find a preview of tomorrow's CD Imagination at our Tumblr.


1 comment:

  1. Happy Five Years, Kristjaan! I appreciate all the hard work and effort you put into this amazing blog. Let's keep it going!

    ReplyDelete