Wednesday, December 13, 2017

UPDATE!! Christmas Stockings our exclusive new CDHK e-book for the holidays

concept cover image

Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I love to give you all an update on our new exclusive CDHK E-book especially created for the holidays. For this new E-book I have chosen a title to work with "Christmas Stockings", because this CDHK E-book is a gift for you all who participate here at CDHK and I am so glad that you have already emailed me several wonderful submissions, however ... there is still room for more contributions to this E-book. There will not be a selection or something, because I love to give you all a stage to publish. So if you not have emailed your contribution to this exclusive CDHK E-book than please feel free to do that.

You can email your contribution to our emailaddress: carpediemhaikukai@gmail.com Please write "holidays e-book" in the subject line. I am looking forward to all of your wonderful contributions.

I have started already with the creation of this CDHK E-book, of course it's all in very early form, but I think this exclusive CDHK e-book will be a joy to read and I hope ... not only for this time of year.

Namasté,

Chèvrefeuille, your host.

No comments:

Post a Comment